Everyone seems be having colds recently so I would like to share a personal remedy specially if you are feeling like there is some sort of “Itchy, tingly, sticky feeling” on the upper inside of your throat and you feel like your nose is starting to build mucous… in short… if you’re starting to feel like a cold or cough is coming along:
*Modified Breathing Technique (with the aim inconvenience organisms that use oxigen)
1. breathe in deeply and relax. Exhale slowly. (x2)
2. Breathe in quickly (Inhale through nose or mouth) for 2 seconds.
3. Hold your breath by covering your nose with two fingers (whichever you like) and have one nostril only partially covered and exhale slowly via your nose for 30 seconds(you can start with 10 seconds then exhale for longer periods of time: 15,20, 25 until you can comfortably reach a 30 second exhale)
4. Repeat numbers 2-3 for up to 5-10 minutes (until you feel something change)
5. after about 10 minutes, breathe normally.
What does this do? It may make your nose/throat stop itching, and it opens up your nose to be able to inhale more oxigen.
1. GARGLE water with salt in it.
2. After gargling with salt water, mix a little salt with a table spoon of water and drink that.
What does this do? it kills germs in your mouth and throat
1. Go to your faucet.
2. Expel as much phlegm as possible and wash yourself clean with water.
Why? well because no one likes phlem/mucous clogging their nose/throat.
*Drink something alkaline or drink pinneapple juice
1. Make yourself some green tea or veggie juice.
2. Drink it, you must.
3. If nothing is available, try drinking Unsweetened Pinneapple juice (A-C-E variant) to help your body fight off the infection.
Why? I want you to get well. I know it doesn’t taste good but since you already are about to have a cold/cough (or already have one), taste wouldn’t matter that much.
Of course this technique relies on a few premises:
1) Viruses need oxygen to replicate and do their thing (My personal theory is if you starve a virus of oxygen while they’re on a host, they die or at least weaken enough that your body will be able to handle them.)
2) You are eating healthy to improve your immune system
3) You have good lungs and can hold your breath for 30 seconds.
4) Salt can kill most bad microbes
5) You have veggies or green tea available at home.
After doing all this… most likely you’ll feel better and have an easier time of expelling those phlegm…
Thank you for reading. I know. Too long post right?
All Hail Le Louch! All Hail Britania! I always thought Le Louche lives… The makers of Code Geass left a lot of ingenious clues in the TV season, images they’ve shown everywhere, and how they generally acted during interviews and … Continue reading →
What is with banks these days? It is like they don’t want to let you check or get your money… secure1.bpiexpressonline.com is OFFLINE? and they didn’t inform people about it. And I am also having issues with Union bank customer … Continue reading →
Okay. I find myself in a funny and ironic situation. Don’t you find it ironic when someone rants about something they don’t like about what other people are doing… and you realize that that same person ranting to you actually … Continue reading →
In this post, I would like to state that the human brain is one compact computer. Very advanced and intricate. I wish to write my reflections down on paper because I really believe them to be true. Maybe a scientist … Continue reading →
I was thinking about Tornadoes and weather these past few weeks and was facinated on how these powerful forces of nature were created. Just today while watching the History channel, I realized how much our weathermen and scientists do not … Continue reading →
I wonder if my website is really dead or if it will ever go back online again? Revcorp.110mb.com It and a lot of http://www.110mb.com aren’t online at the moment… I’m not sure if it will ever go back online… … Continue reading →
As one who has studied, run, and oversaw the inventory of a Master Siomai food cart business with a Master Siomai franchise owner… I believe I am qualified to talk about this topic with detail and accuracy. I would like to share this information to other owners of Master Siomai Franchise carts because I believe that if I cannot use the information for myself, maybe others with an open mind and enough capital may execute what I, a person with not enough capital and a person not given decision-making powers over this business, am only able to advise to the franchise owner. So with that in mind… let us go into the details of how to run a sustainable Master Siomai Business… Continue reading →